The concept of the pricing structure is to allow you to match the duration of coverage, i.e the time you require the photographer to be present, with the type of album you would wish your images to be delivered in. This allows you to match your ambition with the funding you have for Photography. The key point is to plan early and book accordingly. You may just wish the Photographer to cover the Wedding ceremony and the key Group Photographs or it maybe you want coverage from the Bride getting ready at home right through to the first dance, the choice is yours, what ever you choose you will not be disappointed!
All coverage options include -
- Pre Wedding meeting to discuss the plan of the day with the photographer to cover topics such as timings, must have shots and other important details to provide you with confidence that your special day will be captured as you would wish.
- Spectacular photography from a highly trained professional.
- Unlimited images taken (total number of photographs at the photographers discretion) to capture the day.
- DVD Slideshow with a selection of pictures to re-create the day (Not printable).
- Optional Proof CD with low-res watermarked images of the event/online viewing.
- Re-print order options available (no actual prints or print files included).
- Album design and ordering available.
Photography Coverage Options
Prices start at £400
All Album options are bespoke designs, created from carefully selected images, that re-create the emotion, excitement and atmosphere of this very special occasion.
Prices start at £220
Contact today for to make a no obligation appointment so you can see the difference!
JBM Photography, 162 Wimborne Rd, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2EJ.
Tel - 01202 937391 07976 154056 Email - email@example.com
© JBM Photography 2018